The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- Cellcom Green Bay Marathon donates a record-setting $140,000 to local charities ow.ly/AvhnT 2 months ago
- Congratulations to Tonia Bonow our top fundraiser and winner of the Mary Poppele Award. Tonia raised… instagram.com/p/r5FQrOMumQ/ 2 months ago
- We are proud to announce that our charity partners Unity, Big Brothers Big Sisters and Golden House… instagram.com/p/r42_3zMuuD/ 2 months ago
- RT @myTEAMTRIUMPHwi: WOW 150 team members in the @cellcommarathon! Thank you Angels, Captains, Vols, Family, Staff and runners! #cgbm14 ht… 5 months ago
- RT @hillaryrudy: The Human Racehorses made it out alive! #cgbm14 @cellcommarathon @kjanssen_99 http://t.co/ZZlaWxFNTy 5 months ago