The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- This Earth Day, we'd like to remind you to recycle those old running shoes with @NikeRunning Reuse a Shoe program. nike.com/us/en_us/c/bet… 20 hours ago
- Cellcom Green Bay Marathon Offers New Medical Technology #constantcontact conta.cc/QsEqDY 1 day ago
- A big thank you to those that participated in the Boston Tribute Run today at the City Deck in @DowntownGB! http://t.co/0yDqVJNd8t 1 day ago
- RT @Amy__Bailey: Green Bay is 1,190 miles from Boston. Distance doesn't matter today. #WeRunBoston #BostonMarathon http://t.co/vvhJ96Omow 1 day ago
- Getting ready for the Boston Tribute run on the City Deck. http://t.co/833aCA1IGg 2 days ago