The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- RT @myTEAMTRIUMPHwi: WOW 150 team members in the @cellcommarathon! Thank you Angels, Captains, Vols, Family, Staff and runners! #cgbm14 ht… 2 months ago
- RT @hillaryrudy: The Human Racehorses made it out alive! #cgbm14 @cellcommarathon @kjanssen_99 http://t.co/ZZlaWxFNTy 2 months ago
- RT @bingja18: Thank you to all the strangers that watched along the course of the @cellcommarathon today. It was so much fun! 2 months ago
- RT @WBAY: A local officer ran the @cellcommarathon in uniform. Find out the special reason here: bit.ly/Sa1Hvf 2 months ago
- Half marathon start. #cgbm14 instagram.com/p/oL3ivKMumN/ 2 months ago