The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- Runner Story: Building Blocks - "I don’t have a runner’s body, but I have a runner’s heart." wp.me/pHXn8-mI 5 hours ago
- RT @newbalance: Amazing running views! ow.ly/unDFg We hope to see you share your next run with us using #SeeMyRun http://t.co/jw… 2 days ago
- Head over to the #CGBM14 Facebook page to vote on 5K tshirt colors. facebook.com/cellcomgreenba… You have until Monday morning to vote! HAVE FUN! 3 days ago
- RT @hillaryrudy: The HR team at @WernerElecWI signed up for the @cellcommarathon relay today! Team name: Human Racehorses. Get it? http:… 3 days ago
- This week's @Prevea On the Move highlights are charity partner, Unity. wp.me/pHXn8-n2 3 days ago