The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- You can sponsor a child in our @Prevea Luv2Run program for a donation of only $10. Find more information here. greenbay.racepartner.com/index.cfm?fuse… 22 hours ago
- From the Race Director's Desk: Boston 2014 wp.me/pHXn8-nn #cgbm14 #bostonstrong 1 day ago
- Prevea Dr. Rolf Lulloff and family are interviewed about their return to Boston. wbay.com/category/16937… 1 day ago
- Prevea on the Move: Mental Challenges of Training wp.me/pHXn8-nt 5 days ago
- RT @WBAY: Cellcom Green Bay Marathon director heading to Boston to oversee some security changes: bit.ly/1kcrtc6 5 days ago