The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- The countdown is on. Are you ready? #cgbm17 #itspersonal ow.ly/R3Be30ba0jz 23 hours ago
- RT @Prevea: 30 days until @cellcommarathon. You can do it! prevea.com/Cellcom-Marath… #itspersonal #cgbm17 #letsgetafterit https://t.co/tqBm1a… 4 days ago
- RT @simplysmith: Rain or shine get ur miles on @cellcommarathon #cgbm17 #halfmarathontraining @ Iron Mountain,… instagram.com/p/BS8zFdqjQ0c/ 1 week ago
- Training for #cgbm17 distance events is reaching its peak, but there is plenty of time to start training for the 5K! ow.ly/efPu30aLnOG 2 weeks ago
- Tundra Trailblazer Nicole:@Update cellcomgreenbaymarathon.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/tun… 2 weeks ago