The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- Join us for @Prevea Pints & Pointers tomorrow night at @GBDistillery ow.ly/zqNB309rloI 23 hours ago
- RT @FFFoxValley: When miles become friendships and memories: Make YOUR OWN beginning March 13! #NoBoundaries #joinus @cellcommarathon https… 1 day ago
- RT @salguodmai: Next Race is @cellcommarathon on 5/21, would LOVE 4:45 but happy sub 5, then @ChiMarathon and MAYBE @tcmarathon we'll see #… 1 week ago
- RT @OtradovecLisa: It was a beautiful day for a run 🏃♀️ Esp when sleeves are too much clothing for a February run in Green Bay, WI ☀️🌈 @ce… 1 week ago
- Tundra Trailblazer Nicole:@Update cellcomgreenbaymarathon.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/tun… 1 week ago