The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- Tundra Trailbazer Jeff: The HILL Loop cellcomgreenbaymarathon.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/tun… https://t.co/Bo2EBILDtq 2 days ago
- Tundra Trailablazer Nicole: A Cinerella Story: If the Shoe Fits cellcomgreenbaymarathon.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/tun… 1 week ago
- Tundra Trailblazer Jeff: Vacation Running cellcomgreenbaymarathon.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/tun… https://t.co/DmOtUMgMDy 1 week ago
- Thanks Alex at @WesternRacquet for recapping this month's @Prevea Pints & Pointers. Watch here: ow.ly/qs7c309MwsU 1 week ago
- Five exercises you should incorporate into your cross training: ow.ly/IFpM309Mwl6 1 week ago