The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- RT @simplysmith: @cellcommarathon #hustling today for a quick meeting in KC but will find time for that #cgbm17 training 🏃! How about you,… 2 days ago
- Tundra Trailblazer Nicole: Coming Back from Injury and Accomplishing a Dream… cellcomgreenbaymarathon.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/tun… 4 days ago
- Another great reason to run #cgbm17! #gpg twitter.com/amy__bailey/st… 4 days ago
- Tundra Trailblazer Jill:Off To The Races cellcomgreenbaymarathon.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/tun… https://t.co/D6Xrhslmzd 6 days ago
- Trust in the Process cellcomgreenbaymarathon.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/tru… 1 week ago