The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- RT @FFFoxValley: Fleet Feet Ambassador Laurie's favorite local events are @cellcommarathon, @FoxCities, and @duTRIRUN Seroogy's run. https:… 1 week ago
- In case you're thinking about it, we'll just leave this here: How to Progress From a Half to a Full Marathon ow.ly/nLIf3013d8I #cgbm17 1 month ago
- RT @karaokejennjenn: @cellcommarathon Read my blog about the greatest race weekend ever!! sherunsforbacon.com/2016/05/31/a-d… 1 month ago
- Happy #globalrunningday! Grab a friend, hit the road and enjoy the run! #itspersonal instagram.com/p/BGHRQsyMunM/ 1 month ago
- RT @bethone1: @cellcommarathon #cgbm16 #strongwomensweat https://t.co/y6eGlrAJ6J 2 months ago