The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- RT @bethone1: @cellcommarathon #cgbm16 #strongwomensweat https://t.co/y6eGlrAJ6J 4 days ago
- RT @Prevea: Congratulations @cellcommarathon runners! Here's the last Prevea Training Update of the season: bit.ly/1YWhYR1 6 days ago
- RT @NXLEVELPT: NX Level PT crushin' it at the @cellcommarathon #athletealert https://t.co/HSMTyaQoX0 6 days ago
- RT @myTEAMTRIUMPHwi: Thank you @WPSforBiz for sponsoring the race chairs that helped Anna and Brayden cross the @cellcommarathon finish! ht… 6 days ago
- RT @iRunRevolution: @therunchat race was great, thanks! The @cellcommarathon Half- PR: 1:50:18 6 days ago