The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- GO #badgers!!! https://t.co/QBPaNkx175 1 week ago
- Registration is happening right now! Cellcomgreenbaymarathon.com #itspersonal https://t.co/awUnxPTcXs 2 weeks ago
- RT @salguodmai: So easy @higdonmarathon is the only site I use #runchat using parts of Advanced 1 and Novice 2 for @cellcommarathon in 7 we… 2 weeks ago
- Cellcom Green Bay Marathon Announces Special Olympics Wisconsin as its 2017-19 Charity Partner ow.ly/uSbG306f6Vg 3 weeks ago
- The inaugural Your Resolution Mile will take place on New Year’s Day at 10 a.m. in downtown Green Bay. ow.ly/bdIB305MIrN 1 month ago