The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- RT @shanenyman: 15 spring fitness-related events in the Fox Cities to help you get off your butt. post.cr/1IE4XUi 18 hours ago
- Leader of the Pack: Sara Roach #momontherun #cgbm15 wp.me/pHXn8-oh 18 hours ago
- RT @Prevea: Tomorrow's weather report for the Prevea Training Run for the @cellcommarathon, sunny and chilly: http://t.co/6aUmc9pt3R 21 hours ago
- RT @MyCommunityNOW: Wisconsin cop to run marathon in full uniform, including body armor: nowonl.in/1EGqgRh @cellcommarathon #runchat 1 day ago
- Leaders of the Pack: Adam Marin #cgbm15 #leaderofthepack #thetransformer wp.me/pHXn8-od 2 days ago