The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- RT @andrewlacombe: .@cellcommarathon donates record-setting $160,000 to local charities fox11online.com/news/local/gre… #GreenBay @fox11news 1 week ago
- RT @gbpressgazette: .@cellcommarathon donates record $160K to charities from this year's event gbpg.net/2bEiq8W https://t.co/1FcM72I… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to ASPIRO, Golden House and the Greater Green Bay YMCA Full Circle program. ow.ly/fsnZ303ilnK 1 week ago
- RT @fox11news: This year's @cellcommarathon raised a record amount of money for local charities. fox11online.com/news/local/gre… 1 week ago
- Cellcom Green Bay Marathon donates a record-setting $160,000 to local charities ow.ly/bqH5303il2Q 1 week ago