The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- RT @WBAY: @cellcommarathon passes milestone, giving more than $1 million to non-profits: bit.ly/1DzokdK 1 week ago
- Cellcom Green Bay Marathon surpasses $1 million donated to local charities ow.ly/Q0NhD 1 week ago
- RT @YOUmagGreenBay: Congrats to Toni Jaeckels, who graced our March cover, on being named race director... fb.me/3KDrl4EjP 1 week ago
- Cellcom Green Bay Marathon Names Toni Jaeckels as Race Director ow.ly/PTpN6 1 week ago
- RT @RunningUSA: Congrats @Toni26point2 on being named race director of the @cellcommarathon runningusa.org/green-bay-mara… http://t.co/bvXmpUu6wT 1 week ago