The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- RT @myTEAMTRIUMPHwi: Fireman Rob and Captain Jacob finishing the 2015 @cellcommarathon #cgbm15 #myteamtriumph #runchat #RunLikeAngels http… 2 days ago
- Save the date May 20-22, 2016. #cgbm16 3 days ago
- RT @runner26ali: @MillerLite @cellcommarathon w/ @RobbyVmeuse17 #ItsMillerTime http://t.co/HSx9DzXzMT 3 days ago
- RT @SuamicoElem: These 39 Suamico Panthers ran the Cellcom 5K on Saturday! Amazing kids! http://t.co/sYVwhiVOIk 3 days ago
- RT @tmlinz: Hey, I was there Sunday! @cellcommarathon twitter.com/packers/status… 3 days ago