The physical part is done. You’ve ran the training runs, you’ve ran the miles, you’re ready. Now all that’s left is to wish you luck. This week’s Prevea On the Move gives you some last piece of advice and encouragement from Mike LaMere, Prevea Training Run Director.
- RT @GBJeffersonES: @GBJeffersonES students are training for the @cellcommarathon 5K run in May! #teamworkmakesthedreamwork https://t.co/eNk… 2 days ago
- RT @Prevea: Check out this week's Prevea Training Update for the @cellcommarathon: bit.ly/1SyYVeL 2 days ago
- RT @WBAY: One of the first "kid" runners of the @cellcommarathon is now a coach training kids to run wbay.com/2016/04/27/kid… 3 days ago
- Tundra Trailblazers: Embracing the last month cellcomgreenbaymarathon.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/tun… 3 days ago
- RT @adrians_jason: Hey @cellcommarathon: @JasonKwiat and I are ready for you. 21 in the books, baby! Perfect Minnesota morning! https://t.c… 6 days ago